This tee shirt is a California Dream. The setting sun peeks through a stand of palm trees on Santa Monica Beach in this original design from Los Angeles, California. Featuring an original black and white photo taken at sunset from Santa Monica Beach by photographer Brian Eden. This durable wardrobe staple is made of heavy cotton, but it's still soft and comfy.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Extra durable double stitching on the neckline and sleeves
All clothes are custom made to order, so please allow 2-4 business days for printing before the product ships.
SHIRTS THAT HELP PETS
We love our pets. And we love the work that Best Friends Animal Society does even more. That's why we're donating $1 from every item we sell to help their mission to Save Them All - by making sure there are no more homeless pets, and to put an end to kill shelters.